Read what Satisfied Black Ink Clients are Saying
- "I would like to thank you for all of your public relations service to the City of Kirkland, WA. Your assistance in promoting Kirkland as a tourism venue over these past several years has been enormously helpful. And I, personally, stepping into the Tourism management position quite recently, have depended heavily on your wise counsel, and wide-ranging experience to guide our program.
"We are most appreciative of your promotional efforts on behalf of Kirkland Uncorked, our summertime wine, art and music festival on the waterfront that celebrated its fourth year this past summer. As we go forward, Kirkland Uncorked will become a signature event, thanks to your great tutelage and promotion."
Ellen Miller-Wolfe l Economic Development Manager
City of Kirkland, WA
- "Margot Black and Jeanne Sullivan are the dynamic duo of travel public relations. Between the two they cover major markets from San Francisco to Los Angeles to New York. Their tireless efforts, dedication and commitment to move the needle generate results, fitting the project's strategy and extending the reach beyond the intended goals. They understand the press, and how it has changed in recent years. They helped position San Luis Obispo County to showcase the region's major assets, and take advantage of publicity opportunities."
Stacie Jacob l Executive Director
San Luis Obispo County Visitors & Conference Bureau
- “Margot Black is hands down one of the travel industry’s most inventive editorial idea generators. When combined with her innate ability to pitch, and her unwavering persistence, she is a formidable force in travel publicity. Her experience and success in broadcast placement have landed clients on FOX Money for Breakfast, NBC News, PBS The Charlie Rose Show, Travel Channel and led to increases in direct inquiries for travel information.”
Karyl Leigh Barnes
Vice President, Development Counselors International, NYC
- “Margot provided support for Denver in the months leading up to the Democratic National Convention. Her expertise in strategic media pitching and her deep contacts in both daytime news and late night comedy led to an amazing series of placements for the city and the Mayor. She's detailed, thorough, and tenacious - all of the best qualities in a top-notch publicist. I'd hire her again in a second.”
Sr. Communications Manager at Denver Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau
- "In all the years that I have retained PR representation, Margot Black has without a doubt been the most successful for my company. Her enthusiasm, attention to detail, and overall determination to succeed is a winning formula which has led to remarkable results. My only regret is that I did not meet Margot years ago."
- "Working with Black Ink Communications has been a pleasure and inspiration. Margot's creativity, energy, attention to detail, and organization are like art in motion. She understands the delicacies of working with major media and has produced results we could only dream of finessing on our own. And she has a natural understanding of the importance of relationships, much to the benefit of her clients. Thank you, Black Ink!"
San Juan Islands Visitors Bureau
- "It's hard to say just one thing about Margot. The first thing that comes to mind is that she's an awful lot of fun to work with, but probably more importantly, she gets the job done! Her knowledge and depth of relationships within the industry made her a key player on our team. She handles every project with professionalism, enthusiasm and creativity which results in an incredible record of success!"
Public Relations Manager, California Travel and Tourism Commission.
- "Before consulting with Black Ink Communications, my web design business was barely breathing. After my first meeting with Margo Black, her ideas brought in more business than I could handle!"
Punk Funk and Junk Web Design
- Dear Margot;
Results are what we are looking for at the Spokane Regional Convention & Visitors Bureau. Your contacts and relationships over the years have helped our company achieve those results.
We appreciate your tenacious work ethic, your ability to ferret out a good story and the opportunities you provide to our organization. With your help last year, the Spokane Regional CVB had more than 27 million impressions and now writers are calling us.
Anytime we plan to be in Los Angeles, you are the first person we think to call. Thank you for all you have done to raise awareness for Spokane.
Spokane Regional CVB
- "Black Ink Communications produced our most successful media tour ever thanks to her established and mutually respected relationship with the members of the media. Margot selected the perfect venues for our meetings and knew exactly how to create an exciting and productive ambiance to ensure interest in our story. Thank you Black Ink!!"
Tourism Marketing Coordinator
Whidbey & Camano Islands Tourism
- Working with Margot is such a pleasure. She is detailed, organized and focused on the end result. She is passionate about her clients and has the relationships to maximize exposure. She's the best!
Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach